Skip to main content

Magento 2 Shared Packages

  • The purpose of Shared Packages is to organize your Composer modules

  • Shared Packages functionality gives developers more fine-grained control for organizing code.

  •  Developers that already have or envision having various products in their portfolio (whether they be extensions or themes) that share common code and libraries will want to take advantage of Shared Packages.

  •  This functionality allows developers to market their products as a set and increase their sales.

  •  A developer can specify, for example, that in order for customers to run extension B, customers must first purchase and install extension A. Creation of shared packages is relevant only for products for the Magento 2.0 platform.

  •  All shared code and shared libraries can be zipped and uploaded one-by-one (one zip file per module) via the “Shared Packages” tab.
I recently submitted my magento 2 packages successfully with status Ready to use. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to add bootstrap css to Magento 2 theme | Magento Developer's Diary

what I need to do is to include bootstrap to my theme (currently i'm working on luma theme) to customized it in my own requirement . later on I will use blank theme.let's start May be this is wrong way to do but I do this way. Comments are welcomed to correct me. Preconditions: 1. Magento 2.2.0 installed with sample data (luma & blank theme)  Expected Layout:  Result:  add my css to file My_Magento2_folder(m2)/pub/media/style.css .half-web{ padding:0; margin:5px 0px; width:100%; height:359px; background-color:#ccc; display:block; } .full-web{ padding:0; margin:5px 0px; width:100%; height:200px; background-color:#bec894; display:block; } .container { padding-right: 5px; padding-left: 5px; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; } .row { margin-right: -5px; margin-left: -5px; } .col-xs-1, .col-sm-1, .col-md-1, { position: static; min-height: 1px; padding-right: 5px; padding-left: 5px; } and html design on homepage block in backend <

How to remove subscriber box and footer links from footer in Magento 2

Preconditions: I installed Magento 2 with sample data used luma theme for customised right now . Now I'm trying to remove Footer subscriber form  in mycustom theme which I created before.  As I tried to remove it from layout by m2\vendor\magento\theme-frontend-luma\Magento_Theme\layout\default.xml Just need to copy paste      <referenceBlock name="form.subscribe" remove="true" /> if you want to remove footer then you remove block like this.       <referenceBlock name="footer_links" remove="true" /> in above file file  m2\vendor\magento\theme-frontend-luma\Magento_Theme\layout\default.xml default.xml file used to change layout of page if file doesn't exist then you can create your own file <?xml version="1.0"?> <page layout="1column" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"      xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../../../../

How to Create New theme in Magento 2.x with Sample Data Like Luma Theme

As previously I added bootstrap css file to luma theme . Now I tried to create new theme use blank theme instead of luma theme THIS IS MY WAY TO LEARN : 1. HOW TO DO IT = > HOW IT'S WORK This is first part of my journey how to do it. 1. Create theme directory Firstly,I created folders in m2(my magento 2 folder)/app/design/frontend/Lalit (vendor/namespace) app/design/frontend/                                              ├── <Vendor>/ │   │   ├──…<theme>/ │   │   │   ├── … │   │   │   ├── … compare to this structure I created folder like this  app/design/frontend/ ├── Lalit/ │   │   ├──…MyTheme/ │   │   │   ├── … │   │   │   ├── … 2.   Declare theme/  Create the theme.xml in app/design/frontend/Lalit/MyTheme <theme xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="urn:magento:framework:Config/etc/theme.xsd">      <title>Lalit - MyTheme</title> <!-- your theme's name